Wednesday, November 21, 2012

In Flight

So I am blogging to you from Kauai! I thought I would tell you how our flight with United Airlines was. Since we had booked through a travel agent we were not able to upgrade AT ALL! Even if we paid them a million dollars they weren't going to take it. But we were sitting economy plus and that was great, plenty of leg room for my 6'1" husband. They didn't serve food to economy on our 8hr 30min flight to Honolulu but they did have sandwiches for $7.99 each. They were pretty filling and we did grab some free food from the United Club before we left!

And then we got to fly Hawaiian Air to Kauai. They were really nice and even gave us a free map!

Take a look at my pics below of the flights!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...