Monday, April 6, 2015

Maternity Monday

Long before we were expecting I had an idea to make a photo album of all the things my husband and I did before we had a baby. That way our child can look back and see all the fun adventures we had and hopefully inspire them to have their own adventures one day.

I titled this album Before You Were Born. So far it's about 56 pages and it has us graduating college, when and where we met, our engagement and wedding pictures, pictures of our fur babies and of course pictures from our travels. I am also including the weekly update pictures, ultrasounds and the baby shower.

Even though I love to scrapbook, it is so time consuming and I have decided to use companies like Shutterfly to create any sort of photo albums for now on. Below is a collage of some of the pages in this album.




7 more weeks and counting!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...