Wednesday, October 17, 2012

TripAdvisor Swag


I write this blog for two reasons 1) because I LOVE talking about traveling and sharing experiences and stories and 2) I secretly hope that one day this blog will become my income and I can write and travel as part of my job.

That being said I have yet to have some real success on this little website of mine :( Along with the blog I review the places and things we do while traveling on TripAdvisor (if I could get the 7640 readers to check out my blog that would be awesome!). And a few weeks ago I must have hit a mile stone in my contributions because they sent me an email saying they were going to send me a free luggage tag! Even though it's something so small I got really excited and was thinking, "am I starting to make it?" HA – I really doubt it but I kind of feel like I am.  Along with the tag they sent me 3 stickers to give out to my favorite hotels and restaurants. I plan to use them in Hawaii and maybe get some free swag in return. One can hope right?

You can check out my TripAdvisor page here.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...