Friday, December 6, 2013

Pinspiration: Holiday Edition

I saw this workshop that Home Depot was hosting on how to make a monogram garland wreath. I thought that looks pretty easy, where do I sign up? Well turns out they were just going to show you how to do it and not let you make one in the workshop....LAME! I wanted to make one! So I just called my dad and told him what I wanted to do and he brought all the supplies over during Thanksgiving. We did just as the steps on the infograph show (except I spry painted mine so none of the wood color would show through the garland).

Home Depot
{Original source, Home Depot Do-It-Herself Workshops}

Mine
{'C' Monogram Garland Wreath}
 I think it looks pretty good...although it being a 'C' kind of makes it look like an unfinished wreath don't you think?

Over the Thanksgiving holiday we also put up some lights around the house. I LOVE my glowing, large ornaments! I know wish I would have bought them all!


What have you been doing to decorate for the holiday season? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...