Monday, October 13, 2014

Travel RoundUp

Has there been a lot of travel news while I have been away from the internet?! I don't know, but here are a few things worth mentioning. 

Have a happy Monday! 

1 - Some people were up in arms about how these parents, from England, let their 11 year old daughter fly alone to Paris for a week. Was she on her own? No, she was staying with a host family which, by the read of the article, seemed more like friends. Check it out for yourself

2 - Again, start looking out for the baggage police! I was once asked to check to see if my carry-on would fit in the little box they have at the ticket counter, I replied, "I'm business class." "No problem" they said. :D

3 - Retired flight attendants are fighting for their right for free travel. Do they deserve it? I think they do for period after they retire, maybe 15 years but I don't think it makes sense for a company to offer this until the very end... 

4 - How did this lady make it all the way to her plane and board it with a different name on her ticket?!?! Read here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...