Friday, December 28, 2012

MIA

I am so sorry for being a little MIA lately! After my last post we headed out the door to my parents for Christmas and I didn't blog then because I didn't have any of my stuff (computer, pictures, etc.). But now I am back and I'll tell you what we have been up to.

In early November we replaced the carpet in our little house, while doing that we pulled up all the baseboards too (they were ugly and dirty!). So once the new carpet was put in we needed the help for my handy little brother to install all the new baseboards for the WHOLE house! Look at the before and after, I took this picture before the shoe molding was installed but it already looks AMAZING!!! This is how we are using our 11 days off around the holidays...stay-cation???

So...that is what we have been up to and why I haven't been on the blog in a while. We are also redoing the master closet and I got a Silhouette for my birthday so I am excited to start using that and creating more DIY around the house! 

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! These are my girls taken at my parent house.

Lola

Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...