Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Movies that Inspire Travel

Girl on a Bicycle: This is a SUPER cute movie! We watched this movie on a whim the other night and it had both of laughing! The story is about an engaged Italian tour bus driver taking tourists around Paris when he notices a beautiful woman riding her bicycle next to his bus. After their meet-cute he ends up hitting her with his bus and having to take care of her and her children (which he adores) all while trying to keep this from his fiancĂ©e!

I thought the movie was adorable and I loved seeing Paris on screen and finally knowing where they were and being able to say, “I've been there!”

{Source}

The Monuments Men: I saw this in theaters a while back and loved it! Its about an unlikely group of soldiers who are tasked with saving art and museums from the Nazis in WWII. The men end up all over Europe; from Italy to Belgium.

Chicago Fire & Chicago P.D.: This is an American TV show based in Chicago and since we are going there soon I figured I would add it to the list. They film in Chicago and you can get some nice views of the city during some of the episodes.

I am OBSESSED with ChiFire right now! And now when we go I want to find me a CFD t-shirt or something.

What movies have you seen lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...