Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Travel RoundUp

I have been a bad blogger :( I haven't been able to keep up with my 3 posts a week for my readers. I have been busy with other stuff, including getting my health back on track. Its been tough. So we have our Travel RoundUp a few days late.

1 - Is traveling to every state on your Bucket List? (Its on mine) Well maybe staying in some of these hotels can be on your bucket list too. Cool hotels in every state

2 - One big thing on my Bucket List is to see the Northern Lights. I found this great list of hotels that are perfect for viewing them. Check it out!

{Piryia Photography, Source}
3 - If you're planning a honeymoon right now you might want to consider what this Texas couple is doing. They are taking a 7 month honeymoon and visiting all 50 states! Sounds super fun!

4 - Is your name Elizabeth Gallagher? If it is this man is offering you a free trip around the world - no strings attached. He bought airlines tickets for is then girlfriend and now they are exs. Problem one, you cant change the name on airline tickets. See the full article here.

Hope you all have a wonderful hump day and are enjoying the cooler weather November brings! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...