Monday, November 18, 2013

Pinspiration

This month's pinspiration is Thanksgiving themed. We usually don't do anything for Thanksgiving because we have been on vacation for the past 3 of them! Hawaii I miss you *tear* But this year we are in a new house so I thought it would be nice to have my family over and have our first Thanksgiving in our new home.

Since we don't usually have Thanksgiving we didn't have a lot of fall decor so when I saw this on the Silhouette Blog I thought, "hey, that's cute and looks easy to make." I went a bought some card stock and started messing around on my Silhouette. Its not like we need place settings because there will only be 5 of us but still, I thought it would be fun. Here are some pics:

From the Silhouette Blog
 {Source}

Made by me!


I think I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself! To make the leaves curl a bit I just wrapped them around a pencil.

Do have any fun fall crafts or decorating ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...