Friday, December 19, 2014

Flying While Pregnant

Last weekend was my first experience flying while pregnant. My only real concern was that I would get sick during the flight. Now, I am not one to get motion sickness but with my severe morning sickness I was a little nervous. I brought all my "remedies" with me; my motion sickness wrist bands, preggie pops, RX prescription and mints. After all, I didn't want to end up like this passenger.
 
The only thing that I had to do that was different was ask for a pat down instead of walking through the metal detectors. TSA was professional and obviously I knew what I was asking them to do and what I was getting myself into. After my pat down in Houston a gentleman asked me why I was getting a pat down. I told him and he said he was just curious if they had found something in my bag or if it was a random check.
 
Luckily I had a short 1 1/2 hour flight to Lubbock, TX to watch my brother graduate from Texas Tech University. I love Tech during Christmas time and I was glad we got to visit in December (and I thought it was cool his graduation date was 12/13/14).



 

{now both are officially TTU alumni}

{this photo captures Lubbock perfectly}
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...