Monday, December 1, 2014

Travel Size


Hello December! I hope all that celebrated Thanksgiving had a good one, we did. We had both sides of the family over and that made for a full house.
 
I have wanted to do this post for a while and I have just been lagging on taking the picture. Back in October I signed up to receive a monthly Birchbox. I received three before I cancelled my membership.
 
Birchbox is a super fun way to sample beauty products on cheap...OR, in my case, get fun new travel size products.
 
I don't know what it about travel sized items but I just LOVE their tinyness! Below is a picture of my first Birchbox. Items include: Shave Cream, Chapstick, Face Rejuvenator, BB Beauty Balm, some cheek tint and a fragrance sample. Fragrance samples are the best for traveling; usually you only need one for the whole trip and you can just toss it before you leave and you'll have a little bit more room in your TSA friendly liquids bag.
 
{Birchbox}

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...