Monday, December 29, 2014

2014 Review

 
Happy Monday (well as happy as a Monday could be)! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday; as you can tell I took the week off from blog world but I'm back today to review MY 2014 (it's crazy to think that it's almost over - time flies).
 
2014 was quite the travel year for us. We took a trip to Europe in April (my husband's first trip to Europe I might add) and in July we did a weekend in Chicago. I went to Lubbock, TX in early December and soon we'll be jetting across the Pacific to Hawaii!
 
{Top-Bottom, Left-Right: Amsterdam, Germany x 2, Lucern x 3, Paris x 2, Versilles}
Europe was amazing as always, I want to go again but during the Christmas season and hope to see some snow! And we could not have had better weather while in Chicago.
 
{Chicago}
And of course our biggest something this year was the announcement of our little girl that is due in May. And as you may have read in my previous post, my pregnancy was rough (to put it mildly) at the beginning. I am very happy and thankful that she seems to be happy and healthy in her little home (for the next 21 weeks at least).
 
I wanted to take a belly pic every week but I was sick and now I'm always tired and these signs are a little time consuming...and weeks 13 and 14 were taken without make-up.
 
Remember...  
{Blake Lively, source and me during my time in the hospital for uncontrollable vomiting}
 
 
What are some amazing things you did in 2014? I hope 2015 is just as great!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...