Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013 Goals/To Do List


So it looks like some blogs (the financial ones I read at least) have yearly goals that they set for themselves, some personal, financial and blog related. So I will do the same I suppose and do a quarterly update.

As you may have noticed I have been making some posts that aren't really travel related lately and I am tagging them as 'non-travel' I am doing this let you know a little more about me, my hobbies and life. Some might be projects I am doing around the house; others might be about a movie I saw over the weekend…who knows!

The Blog List
  • Reach 250 page views a month (I know that’s not a lot compared to some of you bigger bloggers out there) Nov '12-279 views-4 posts; Dec'12-325 views-11 posts (clearly the more posts I make the more views I get).
  • Start my new series, Extreme Travelers (monthly post)
  • Continue the Travel RoundUp series (monthly Post)
  • Let you get to know me on a new Pinspiration post. This will be where I can show you some of the small projects I work on around the house from ideas that I get from Pinterest.
  • Travel to one of these places this year: Chicago, Washington DC, or Niagara Falls
  • Use a Groupon Getaway --- (doubt this will happen)
  • Invest in my blog. I found this other Blog – here – and he will help you design your blog to your taste and linking instead of using the templates they provide you.
Personal
  • Lose weight (isn't that on everyone's list?) Between my 2011 and 2012 doctor visits I gained 8 pounds! UGH! I am on some medication that could be causing some of it but I'm not 100% sure. But I already took action and started Weight Watchers on 12/8/12 and have already lost 5 pounds! Go me! I am also getting back into running again and I am going to try really hard to make it to 2 abs classes a week verses my current 1 class a week. Goal is to be between 123 -125.
  • Read more, I'm 26 years old and the only "real" books I have read have been the Twilight series (don’t judge). Books that I had to read for school would literally go in one ear and out the other and I probably didn't read the whole thing either. Like The Great Gatsby is about to come out as a movie and I had to read it in high school but I could honestly say I really don’t know what it's about :-/ SO…my dad bought a book for me for Christmas and my goal is to read that.
  • Travel to one of these places this year: Chicago, Washington DC, or Niagara Falls
  • Take our baby pup, Coco, to Galveston to see how she likes the water
  • Save one entire paycheck! We need to save for a new house and our trip to Thailand!

Here is my super cheese GOAL picture!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...