Monday, March 4, 2013

Spring Break Destinations


Can you believe its March!!! Where does the time go? What does March mean for all those students and teachers?!?! SPRING BREAK!!!! Below are the top Spring Break Destinations according to Yahoo! When I was in grade school and high school I never really did anything for spring break. I was a pretty good kid in high school and didn't go out and party or drink so the whole, “party on the beach” wasn't really my thing. In 2008 I was able to go on my first spring break vacation, a cruise to Cozumel and Progresso where we got to see Chichen Itza, one of the modern seven wonders of the world.

{Chichen Itza}

Lake Havasu, Ariz.
CancĂșn, Mexico
Nassau, Bahamas
Miami Beach, Fla.
South Padre Island, Texas
Venice Beach, Calif.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Daytona Beach, Fla.
San Juan, P.R.

Original Yahoo! article found here.

I think that when my future kids are old enough we’ll take them on a super fun spring break to Hawaii!

Where are some places you have gone to for spring break?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...