Thursday, March 21, 2013

Travel Size = Fun Size


One of my favorite things to do before a trip is get all my travel sized toiletries ready. Depending on where we are going and for how long depends on what I take. Bust most of the time I do the wasteful thing and buy the $1 fun sized bottle of shampoo and then toss the bottle before packing to return home. I do this mainly to save room (typically we'll leave with 2 toiletries bags in our carry on and arrive back home with only one). The only thing I will keep are things like my heat tamer spray…and it usually leaks. Here is a picture of my travel sized stuff.  

Jen over at iHeart Organizing recently went on a family vacation and posted how she preps and packs her travel sized items. She is so organized and makes even this look pretty and amazing! Clearly I need to take a few pointers from her since hers look amazing and awesome and mine look like a hot mess!



 {Source}


Do you love the tininess of travel sized stuff? How do you pack your toiletries? 



1 comment:

  1. Since I travel with a backpack, I actually take very little toiletries with me. I bring the things I know I must have or wont be able to find (face cleaning stuff, toothbrush, luffa, maybe a few more tiny things). Everything I purchase when I get there so it doesn't weigh my backpack down. I do have some cutesy travel size bottles though :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...