Friday, March 1, 2013

ugh, as if!!!

So I don't listen to Justin Bieber nor do I understand what young girls see in him...but I suppose people once said that about me and my feelings for the Backstreet Boys...whatever. But I saw this latest picture of Justin and all I could think about was that line from Clueless, "So okay, I don't want to be a traitor to my generation and all but I don't get how guys dress today. I mean, come on, it looks like they just fell out of bed and put on some baggy pants and take their greasy hair - ew - and cover it up with a backwards cap and like, we're expected to swoon? I don't think so."
...
and then I made this...



1 comment:

  1. The celebs I crushed on never looked this hideous. I don't get it either!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...