Friday, February 14, 2014

Pinspiration

Happy Valentine's Day y'all! I hope you have a LOVEly day :) Over the last week I have slowly been prepping for some cupcakes to bring to work. It always seems like something goes wrong with my icing. Its either too stiff or too creamy. And today it was too creamy. Of course I didn't want to run to the store to get more sugar so I just went with it...they don't taste bad but after being out of the fridge for some time I know the icing will start to drip.

I made the little hearts out of melted vanilla wafers that I piped into the shapes I wanted.

At least they taste good...

yummy vanilla cupcakes

Vanilla on Vanilla

I <3 you!
Did you make anything special for Valentine's Day? Or do you have any special plans?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...