Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Most Cliche Tourist Photos

I found this list posted on facebook today and wanted to share. I am guilty of doing many of these (some are when I was little). And to be honest, I would still do some of these if I ever make it there.

1 - Pinching the Statue of Liberty
2 - Being the Statue of Liberty - I'm sure I did this when I was there and like 13 years old...and thinking it was cool
3 - Pushing the leaning Tower of Pisa
















4 - Crossing Abbey Road









5 - Posing with a Royal Guard















6 - Meditating at the Taj Mahal
7 - Miniaturizing shots in Salar de Uyuni
8 - Holding the Eiffel Tower
9 - Posing as Christ the Redeemer
10 - Touching the top of the Great Pyramid of Giza
11 - Squishing the Washington Monument
12 - Star-walking on Hollywood Boulevard
13 - Drinking from a Parisian Fountain
14 - Feeding pigeons in St. Mark's Square
15 - Covered in Dead Sea mud
16 - Taking a call in a London phone booth
















17 - Riding the San Francisco trolley - Been there and done that but dont have the picture
18 - Kissing the Sphinx's butt
19 - Tango dancers in La Boca, Buenos Aries
20 - And you cant forget the obligatory "jumping picture" - I think these are the stupidest pictures EVER!!


Have you ever done any of these poses?



1 comment:

  1. I have done the phone call in te red booth but in Glasgow. I pinched the tip of the lourve. And I did the jumping picture in Brussels. Hehe So fun though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...