Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pinspiration

I made these one weekend because I had a MAJOR fail on another recipe and I had all this left over cream cheese. So I headed to Pinterest for some ideas and I found this - yummy! Although the name is misleading because it's not cheesecake and the only thing that makes it close to a sopapilla is the fact that it has cinnamon and sugar on it - regardless, it was good.

{I have question marks because I'm sure I nailed the taste but I don't think I nailed the look LOL}

Sopapilla Cheesecake

Ingredients
16 ounces cream cheese
2 cans Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup cinnamon & sugar mixture

1 - Using a 9 x 13 baking pan, unroll one package of Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough and line the bottom of the pan.
2 - Mix together the cream cheese, sugar and extract.
3 - Spread over the crescent rolls.
4 - Unroll the other can of crescent rolls and place on top of cream cheese mixture.
5 - Pour one stick of melted butter or margarine over the top and sprinkle with about 1/2 cup of the cinnamon & sugar mixture.
6 - Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

Pillsbury Recipe here.

Good visuals and Pinterest link here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...