Wednesday, July 31, 2013

MB20GoosTour 2013

Last night we went on a little date (if you want to call it that) and we went to the see Matchbox 20 and the Goo Goo Dolls. I have wanted to see Matchbox 20 live since I was in middle school (I saw Rob Thomas live in 2009 but it wasn't the same, no MB20 songs) ! For one reason or another I was never able to make a show :( and then they show up in Houston with the Goo Goo Dolls?!?!? Count me in!

The show was in an amphitheater and it was HOT!!! I thought the concert was co-headlining but it was a Matchbox 20 show and Goo Goo Dolls were opening up for them. For bands that had their first hits in 1997 and 1998 they sounded AWESOME! They both were amazing and I got to hear all my favorite songs. It was really funny to see the older people jam out and even stranger to see the tweens and teens jam out...since they probably weren't even born when these songs came out.

If you are on a budget and don't want to pay for a ticket you can totally sit on the grass outside the theater and hear the music just fine. And I think we're going to do that for the next show we were thinking about going to.



#mb20goostour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...